Let us show the consumer power. Merchants have to refund money for the mistakes they have committed.
My name is Durga and I am based out of Hyderabad.
- Bhawar Lifestyle
- No. 221 THE FORUM MALL
- Invoice number 122016
- Product SKU: either 10374657 or 10396675
- Amount: 1990.00 INR
- Purchased product on 18/12/2016 in Bengaluru
- Realized that store made a mistake by giving wrong product
- Visited store in Hyderabad on 04/01/2017 for exchange only to realize similar product is not available
- Akshay, store manager at Sujana forum mall told that he cannot process the refund
- He called the store where the product is purchased
- Store Manager of Bengaluru store is not available
- Akshay told me to go to Bengaluru and get the money refunded
- I discussed with Bengaluru store staff and left the product in Hyderabad store, on the pretext that Bengaluru store manager will call me back (It has been more than an hour and I did not get the call)
- Called Fab India customer care and got contact number of manager for all retail outlets – 011 40692100
- Manager told me that she cannot process the refund and she will give the voucher, which I am not interested
- She have given me this email id and asked to call you back.
- They are offering gift voucher of 2000 INR for 1990 INR product (which I have rejected).
- Going back to fabindia will be my last choice in future.
- I have sent an email last night as I neither get response from email id nor Bengaluru store manager tried to reach out to me
- Today afternoon, I got call from Hyderabad store manager to come to store and collect the money
- I have gone to the Hyderabad store and collected my money back
We should not give up about our money when the fault is not ours.
The content of this post is sent to email@example.com