There are major changes with respect to Cloudera certification CCA 175 – Spark and Hadoop Developer.
- More Spark and less Hadoop (Map Reduce)
- No Hive or Impala
- Spark SQL and Streaming – completely new
- Spark 1.6.x instead of Spark 1.2.x
- Not much changes to Sqoop and Flume
- Resources available on itversity
- Using labs.itversity.com for preparation
- 24×7 support using discuss.itversity.com
- No details about effective date and whether it will impact folks who already scheduled for certification
Here is the link for the YouTube live session, click on it for the schedule
We have the history of 100s clearing the certification using older format, we want to continue support as per the changes and make sure you gain enough confidence to give the certification.
Follow this playlist – 100% of the syllabus will be covered in couple of weeks