Mode: Online & Classroom
Duration: 45 – 60 Days
1. Be a pro
In this module we will emphasize on skills required to be pro in IT.
- Basics of Computer
- Windows Overview
- Editors Overview
- Emphasis on typing skills
2. Linux Fundamentals (Self Paced Online)
- Overview of Operating System
- Logging into linux (including passwordless)
- Basic linux commands
- Editors such as vi/vim
- Regular expressions
- Processing information using awk/sed
- Basics of shell scripting
- Troubleshooting the issues
3. Database Essentials (Self Paced Online)
Database skills is key for any IT professional to excel. As part of this module we will focus on data modeling to writing advanced SQL queries
- Overview of Relational Databases
- Creating tables and manipulating data
- Basics SQL
- Analytical Functions
- Relating RDBMS with NoSQL
- Writing queries in MongoDB
- Basics of HTML
- Basics of CSS
- Basics of Form
- Basics of HTTP (Headers, Request Methods)
- HTML5 Form Validations
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- AJAX Concepts
- Promises and Lambda Functions
- Fetch Library
- Basics of Jquery
5. Basics of HTTP
HTTP is the foundation of data communication for the World Wide Web.
- How internet works
- Basics of Networking
- Request Methods
- Headers and Status Codes
- Simulating Requests using CURL
- Using Postman
6. Backend Programming Using Node.js, Express and MongoDB
This is where we will see how to build logic into our application and integrate it with a database.
- Basics of Node.js
- Asynchronous Programming
- Callback Functions
- File IO
- Request module
- Promises in Node.Js
- MongoDB Essentials
- Basics of Express
- Developing REST API
6. Building Angular Applications
- Bootstrapping application
- Angular Directives
- Forms in Angular
- Dependency Injection
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
7. Deploying Applications and AWS
Deploying applications and knowledge of cloud is essential for any product engineer.
- Overview of Cloud
- Understanding AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Setting up EC2 instances
- AWS CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Deploying Angular applications using Nginx
- Deploying Node.js Applications
- CI/CD using Bitbucket Pipelines
8. Job Marketing and Social Networking tips
Towards the end of the training we will give some tips related to job marketing and social networking tips
- Understanding job portals
- Building LinkedIn Profile
- Using github
- Supporting on Stack Overflow
- Blogging on technology trends
- Dedicated Slack/WhatsApp group
- Lifetime access to training videos
- Practice exercises
- 24×7 community based support
- $600 for working professionals
- Early-bird Discount:
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the discounted invoice
- Student Discount:
- $300 for students
- To avail the ‘Student Discount’, send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- Email ID.
- College/University ID or a recent grade sheet
- Bulk discounts are also available for corporate companies.
Schedule and timings:
- 7 AM to 9 AM IST (Might Extend for 15-30 Mins) Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- 9:30 PM to 11:30 PM US EST Friday, Saturday, Sunday
FAQs about the Bootcamp
- Why is it called a ‘Product Engineering’ bootcamp?
Product engineers by definition build products for an enterprise. Through the course of this bootcamp, a user will learn this essential skill and will be equipped to develop products end to end using the latest web technologies.
- Why does one need to learn Linux Fundamentals or Database Essentials? What have they to do with Product Engineering?
- Linux is the standard operating system used in various enterprises across the globe.
- Understanding Linux commands and a bit of shell scripting make one comfortable in enterprise world.
- Linux knowledge also helps in increase in productivity by improving troubleshooting, debugging and automating validations.
- Database Essentials such as SQL are relevant for a wide range of roles in the IT industry.
- Who’s the best suited audience for the bootcamp? Who can gain the most value from it?
- Students who are looking to get into enterprises to start off their careers as a product engineer or full stack engineer
- Frontend developers looking to learn latest frameworks like angular etc or complement their skills with backend development
- Backend developers looking to complement their skills with UI/UX using Angular and other relevant technologies
- Testing professionals, to transition to development roles
- Entry level professionals, to learn essential skills that are relevant to the industry to become full stack developers
- I am not a programmer, but have experience in the IT industry. Would I find Product Engineer training relevant?
- How long would it take for a beginner to gain the skills to be employable?
It should take about four months, subject to one’s discipline and curiosity to learn.
- Does ITVersity offer assistance in job-seeking at the end of the bootcamp?
- Not only do we guarantee skills and industry-readiness by the end of the bootcamp, but also have experts give users specific tips to seek out relevant job opportunities
- ITVersity also engages with clients in staffing, and helps connect partnering corporates to rightly skilled individuals
- Training does not guarantee employment, but we try our best to ensure each dedicated user gain relevant skills, and is recognized for them.
Have More questions? Ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with whatever details you need.