So far we have installed Cloudera Manager and setup CM Services in the cluster. Here we will be adding one component after another to understand the architecture. In production environment we can add all components together or at a time by planning appropriately.
We will be setting up each component using the following steps.
- Select component to install
- Assign role or select the host to install component
- Setup corresponding DB if required
- Review and modify important configuration related to the component
- Complete installation – Run installer and start each component
Once you setup the cluster, you can select the cluster on the left side of Cloudera Manager console. Click on add service.
Select the “Zookeeper” service from the list and click continue.
Click continue to install and run the service.
We will follow the order as follows.