As part of this lesson following topics under HDFS are covered in detail
- Describe the function of HDFS Daemons
- Describe the normal operation of an Apache Hadoop cluster, both in data storage and in data processing.
- Identify current features of computing systems that motivate a system like Apache Hadoop.
- Classify major goals of HDFS Design
- Given a scenario, identify appropriate use case for HDFS Federation
- Identify components and daemon of an HDFS HA-Quorum cluster
- Analyze the role of HDFS security (Kerberos)
- Determine the best data serialization choice for a given scenario
- Describe file read and write paths
- Identify the commands to manipulate files in the Hadoop File System Shell
I am not ready with the material yet, content will be published as soon as possible.